Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Contest Time!

The NEW Contest is pretty much like the last one with a few changes!!! This time, I am letting you all pick your prize!! The prizes to choose from are 1 of the 3 Twilight Soundtracks!






In order to be eligible to win the contest there are a few things you MUST do first:

1) Follow me @iamTEAMEDWARD
2) Follow my blog at the top right (you might have to create an account if you don't already have one with Blogger)
3) Comment below telling me which of the soundtracks is your favorite of the 3? 
(Once I pick a winner, I will let them decide which soundtrack they want! So just because you said its your favorite, you can choose another one as prize, make sense?)
4) In the comment you MUST write out your twitter name and Blogger name so I can check to make sure all rules are being followed!!


And that's it..easy right?


Once I reach 650 followers I will randomly select a winner from the comments below! But you MUST be following me both on BLOGGER & TWITTER in order to win!!

This is a worldwide contest, so everyone is eligible, as long as you follow ALL of the rules!

Good Luck Everyone!

15 comments:

Alicia said...

my favorite soundtrack would be the Twilight one.
twitter: @a_saechao
blogger: aliciasaechao

CherylSab said...

The Twilight Soundtrack is definately my favorite. Didn't like New Moon Soundtrack at all.

@CherylSab
CherylSab

Anonymous said...

i like twilight soundtrack, very passionate.

melanieleclair

Need More Twilight! said...

My favorite is deffinatly the twilight one! :) Its amazinggg!
My blogger name is: Need More Twilight!
My twitter is: @Needmoretwilght
Thanks<3

RedSoxGirl said...

My favorite soundtrack would have to be the New Moon one.

Twitter: @RedSoxGirl
Blogger: RedSoxGirl

bbygrl21 said...

eventhough they all are good i like origianl twilight since rob has some of his work on there he is a great artist!
bbygrl21-via twitter
bbygrl21-via blogger

Veronika said...

Hi. My favorite is the Eclipse one :) I love the others too, but eclipse is the best.
Thanks for this amazing contest.
twitter name: @twveronika
blogger: Veronika

Gina B said...

They're all great soundtracks, but i would have to say my fave is the Twilight soundtrack.
Thanks for an awesome contest!! :)
Twitter: @gina_lynn_
blogger: Gina B

ADMIN said...

My Fav has to be Twilight Sountrack because I am in love with Paramore and Linkin Park (:

Twitter: @SimonaMusik
Blogger: Britney Fans Love

xD

cristina said...

My favorite is twilight soundtrack. I just need eclipse but I haven't even heared it! But I heared from twitter that eclipse has better songs.

Twitter: @cris08twi
Blogger: cristina salazar

Sarah Beth said...

my favorite soundtrack is the twilight one :)

twitter:@isaacizlov
blogger:sarah beth

widia_ROBsessed said...

I love all twilight saga soundtrack .. But my favorite soundtrack is definitely twilight! Because there's Rob's song ! Never Think and Let Me Sign ! I love Paramore too .. This contest is sooo awesooomeee!! Thanks guys for make this contest! I hope i'll win one of it ! Good Luck for Meeeeeee !!! :)

twitter>> @widiewiedCULLEN
Blogger>> Miss BLUE

WidiaROBsessed said...

I love all twilight saga soundtrack .. But my favorite soundtrack is definitely twilight! Because there's Rob's song ! Never Think and Let Me Sign ! I love Paramore too .. This contest is sooo awesooomeee!! Thanks guys for make this contest! I hope i'll win one of it ! Good Luck for Meeeeeee !!! :)

twitter>> @widiewiedCULLEN
Blogger>> Miss BLUE

Miss BLUE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamkinz said...

ECLIPSE! Foshizz!! ;]]


<33p.


@pamkinz