Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 23: Favorite tv interview and why?

So hard to just choose one, so I am basically going to just post compilation videos of funny Kristen interviews that I found off of YouTube! There were TONS more but I dint want to add to many! Go to YouTube.com and check out some more!


This is not the same one as the first!! I thought it was, but its different!!











Sorry for Spamming!

There are TONS more of those compilation videos on youtube that are made by the same person!! I think there are 16 or 17 different ones, so if you liked these you should check out the rest of them! I like those! The beginning is cute too!!!


Source


Do you have a favorite TV interview with Kristen? Tell me in the comments below or link me to it!! I would love to know!

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: