Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 24: Funniest Kristen moment in your opinion

Okay, for these posts I am doing the first moment that comes to my head! I hate having to think to much! So I am going to make it easy on myself and just do one funny moment! It might not be the funniest to me, but it is funny!

This is one of the funniest moments that came to my mind first with Kristen! I love it! I wonder what Rob has to say about that!! (The moment I am talking about Starts @ the 1:30 mark, but you should watch it all) Its not a good version, but what I could find!!

This one also came to my mind and I couldnt decide which to post so I am going to do both!




Again, not the copy I was looking for! I wanted one where she says something after she dropped it! I love that, that made it twice as funny! But this fan made video was funny!! Oh well, you all know the moment I am talking about anyways!! I love how Rob is always laughing when she does stuff like this!! Poor Kristen, I would have died!


Source

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: