Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 7: Favorite Breaking Dawn Manip

HEADS UP: I am going to cheat BIG TIME!!! There are way too many Amazing Breaking Dawn manips that need to be shown: I dont have a favorite really, love them all!! SPOILER ALERT if you have not read Breaking Dawn yet!You may need to click to make larger!!!

Source for all photos above


And some more....
Breaking Dawn Manips - breaking-dawn fan artBella Cullen by Sparkle in the sunKristen/Bella by Sandra PeposaI Loved!!! by Sandra Peposa
Source for all photos above

There are tons more, but these are the best!!! Man oh Man, I love me some manips!!!! Can't wait to see the real things though!

So which is your favorite???



More details on 33 Days of Robsten/Bedward/Twilight here!




4 comments:

TwiRK_ said...

My fave is the last one for sure! But I love any of the vamp Bella's. I really can't wait for that!

Ashley said...

I know, its going to be cool to see how she looks finally! Since I read the books after Twilight I could imagine what Edward and everyone else looked like but shes the only one might look different from what I see her as when I read. Does that make sense? haha Probably not!!

TwiRK_ said...

It does make sense. I can imagine from some of the manips but I think its going to be better than what my imagination is coming up with. Edward looks nothing like rl Rob. the same for most the other vamps too. They look SO different so I can't wait to see what she will really look like.
Like Alice, she doesn't look like Ashley to me at all. I think they are both beautiful but my husband didn't believe me when I showed him a pic of AGreene but he fell in love with AGreene and goes gaga for both

Ashley said...

Oh yes!! Im sure it will be much better! So far, with New Moon and Eclipse they were different from my imagination (like the different scenes I pictured differently).I know, they all look so different, its amazing! My sister still does not believe that is the same girl who plays Alice haha!