Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 29: Favorite magazine spread of Robsten

AHHH thats so EASYYY!!!! I didn't even have to think about this one!!

My favorite Robsten Magazine Spread is....*drumroll*....Harper's Bazaar!!! Ahhh I love this one! I think it will always be my favorite! They are so cute and they look like they want to jump each others bones! Its funny because this is one of the magazine I dont have! When it came out it went FAST! I never saw it! Still haven't seen a hard copy of it, just online! But I am about to buy one off off Ebay for an arm and a leg! I have to wait till I get paid and I cant wait!!! I have waited so long to actually own it but I could never find a copy anywhere!!! I want it!!

Here are some of the photos from the spread:
000161fr

I have to add SOME outtakes!!!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart - Harper's Bazaar Outtakes!!! - twilight-series photo

You have no idea how happy these photos make me :)

Favorite quote from spread:
(Rob on who Googles themselves more, Kristen says Rob and he goes on to explain)
“She would say me, but I reckon it’s her. If either one of us catches the other one doing it, we’re like Jesus Christ, is that what you are looking at? And the other one’s on their phone pretending to text. I look up my competition more than she does. I’m incredibly shallow. I think she just looks at herself.”

What is your favorite Robstne Magaine Spread? Let me know in the comments below!!

More details on 33 Days of Robsten/Bedward/Twilight here!

No comments: