Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 29: Favorite magazine spread

Sooo hard, I think she looks good in all of the spreads she has done so far! But ONE of my favorites would have to be her Flaunt Magazine spread!! She looks so fierce but at the same time very sexy! I love me some Kstew!

Here are SOME of the photos from the spread (not posting any outtakes or all of them, too many!!):



She looks HOT!
There are tons more from this shoot that made it into the magazine and also TONS of outtakes!! Google them if your interested! You wont be disappointed! Some of my other favorite spreads are Allure, Interview and Elle Magazine! All Amazing shoots! And I'm not including Robsten spreads because I am thinking Kristen alone! What is your favorite Magazine spread of Kristen's? Let me know in the comments below!!


More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: