Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 20: Favorite Robsten picture from a premiere

You all know me, I suck at making decisions!! So here are SOME of my MANY favorite Robsten Premiere pictures!!!! I have to say that the first one probably is my ULTIMATE favorite photo! (Of Robsten in general!)


I swear..It always comes down to this photo!


This one is really good too..

And more favorite premiere Robsten photos...




Watcha lookin at Rob?

Hes looking at her like shes something to eat, I dont like it! (Twilight Reference) BTW I totally love it!

How it should have gone down for the 'Remember Me' premiere...Just sayin'
And for 'The Runaways'...



And heres to the After Parties!!



I love me some Robsten!! Its all in the stares!

More details on 33 Days of Robsten/Bedward/Twilight here!

No comments: