Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 21: Favorite candid shot


Okay, let me first start off by saying that I consider a candid shot to be one taken by A. paparazzi or B. A fan! I prefer fan photos because the paparazzi are irritating assholes! But thats just me! Some people think candids are those at premieres but I don't consider them candids because they are sort of planned and posed! I'm thinking walking down the street kind of shots! That might just be me but thats what I'm posting for this regardless! Hopefully it will make it easier on me! And P.S. I am only posting one picture for this post! I know your used to me posting at least 10 per post but I'm tired and it makes it hard on me! So its ONE of my favorites, I like all pictures of Kristen unless she looks angry! Don't like those!


Okay, I lied yet again!! I know I know! Shame on me but I honestly couldn't pick between the two!
kristen stewart apple 02
I should just stop looking once I find one I like! At least they are from the same day, I think :/

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: