Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 21: Favorite Robsten candid shot

Okay, let me first start off by saying that I consider a candid shot to be one taken by A. paparazzi or B. A fan! I prefer fan photos because the paparazzi are irritating assholes! But thats just me! Some people think candids are those at premieres but I don't consider them candids because they are sort of planned and posed! I'm thinking walking down the street kind of shots! That might just be me but thats what I'm posting for this regardless! Hopefully it will make it easier on me! And P.S. I am only posting one picture for this post! I know your used to me posting at least 10 per post but I'm tired and it makes it hard on me! So its ONE of my favorites, I like all pictures of Rob and Kristen unless they look angry! Don't like those!

I will say there aren't as many candids I would use for Robsten because they don't look to happy in unplanned photos!! But thats because they have been caught, I don't blame them though! I would be upset too. But there are a few when they don't know the camera was there! I think you know the ones I'm talking about!!






You should all know I lie by now!! I cant help it, I have some issues when it comes to these posts!! I say one thing and do another! I like these though! They look happy and no one is in there face snapping their cameras!


More details on 33 Days of Robsten/Bedward/Twilight here!

No comments: