Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 22: Favorite magazine interview and why?

One Magazine interview I really liked of hers was for Interview Magazine. 
Why?
 Her words are revealing! Just look at what she has to say about people talking about her personal Life:


"There's nothing you can do about it, I don't talk to anybody about my personal life and maybe that perpetuates it too. But it's really important to own what you want to own and keep it to yourself."

I love that Dennis Hopped interviewed her, that has to be such a flattering thing! I mean, its Dennis Hopper! And how she got on the phone with his 6 year old who is a big fan! So cute!

And because of this quote:
"The only way for me not to have somebody know where I went the night before is if I didn't go out at all. So thats what I'm trading...some nights, I think, 'You know what? I don't care. I'm just going to do what I want to do.'"

The whole interview is great! Its such a hard think to pick only one! I know I always say that but its true. She has been acting since she was 9 so there are tons of interviews out there to choose from. But honestly, I really like this one. 

Here are some of the pictures from that issue as well, she looks so fierce:



More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: