Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 24: Funniest Robsten moment in your opinion

Okay, for these posts I am doing the first moment that comes to my head! I hate having to think to much! So I am going to make it easy on myself and just do one funny moment! It might not be the funniest to me, but it is funny! Two of the funniest moments of Robsten in my opinion, happened within minuets of each other!! Check it out below (I couldnt find a good video of it so its a video off the tv but it will get the point across) :)


Poor Kristen is so clumsy, but it was funny! Hahah Rob was laughing at her :( Shame on you! And then the speech all together was funny! It was an awkward moment but funny!! I love them! They are so awkward, its adorable! They were made for one another! 


More details on 33 Days of Robsten/Bedward/Twilight here!

No comments: