Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 25: Favorite video of Kristen


When it says Video, I am thinking fan made? for some reason! So thats what I'm going with!! It will help me narrow it down a little! 

I have to say I am a little disappointed with what I found!!! All of the fan made videos of Kristen are out dated! They need to add some newer pictures/videos of her (especially with that new hair that I love). This is one of the most recent I could find from June. So no Eclipse premiere, Montreal, etc. :( But its still a good video! Let me know if anyone else finds a more up to date video that is good quality! I will say that the effects/music on this video I really like which is one of the main reasons I am adding it!




This one is cute too, not liking the song with Kristen. Doesn't go together! But still cute!

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: