Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 27: Fan experience with Kristen, or if you haven’t had one what would you say if you met her?

I have never met Kristen, unfortunately. But if I were to ever meet her *crosses fingers* I would be really nervous and I would either A. Babble to B. stutter haha! She just seems so intimidating to me, I wouldn't know what to say. I'm sure it would be something simple like 'I'm a huge fan of yours, your awesome and I love you' And then I would probably ask for a picture! I have had a dream where I have met her and it went something like that. Who knows though? I might be too intimidated to approach her if I had the chance!

Have any of you met her before? If so tell me what you said! If not, what would you say to her if you met her?

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: