Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 27: Fan experience with Rob, or if you haven’t had one what would you say if you met him?

I have never met Rob but I want to so badly! He is number one on my list of people I would like to meet(among other things I would like to do) of course! I have had a few dreams where I have met him and they felt so real. Then I wake up and my day is ruined! In my dreams I have been too scared to approach him but did wave haha, followed him around inside a hotel? and Ive had another but I cant remember what happened. I would like to say that I would do neither of those two things if I ever met him, but who knows. Knowing me, I would! I think I would just say 'Rob, I am such a HUGGEEE fan of yours! Your gorgeous, I love you! Will you sign this for me and oh can I get a picture with you?' haha. Short and sweet! Then I would follow him around!

Have any of you ever met Rob? If so, A. I am very jealous and B. tell me in the comments what you said or did! If not, what would you say? I'm curious to see!

More details on 33 Days of Rob here!!

No comments: