Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 28: Favorite Kristen quote


Here are SOME of my favorite Kristen quotes: 

"I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh*t, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a shit more than I do."


On Rob...
"I think he's really handsome. And I've become more comfortable with the whole tabloid rumor stuff."
Just a little bit :)

“I’m definitely claiming that one. Rob can barely jump rope. I call him Flippy because when he does his stunt rehearsals, he flips around. And, God, when he tries to run …”
Poor Rob! haha

"Girls are scary, They covet Rob. I think half of them must hate me."
We do not hate you, we loovvve you!

"I'm sure he's proposed to loads of girls before. He's a complete jokester!"
Uh huh, sure he did!

What is your favorite Kristen quote? Tell me in the comments below!!

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: