Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 28: Favorite Rob quote


Here are SOME of my favorite Rob quotes:


"Kristen and I have a special bond together, she is the sweetest, smartest and strongest girl I know. If we have a relationship I would rather not say, because my words get twisted around too much and can be ‘old news’ by the time this interview is printed."
Aww so sweet Rob!

"Definitely! I always want to go out with fans they are the best types of girls."
Uh yeahhh! haha! 

"I would like to go on a date. I’m just saying. I’m just putting that out there. Because I never go on dates anymore."
                                                      Im free, tell me when you want me!

"I don't request anything from anyone as I don't want them to ask things of me. I don't have any desire to do that. I really don't. Anyway, I like shitty stuff."





"I still have a crap car lost in LA because I don't recall where I parked it,"






"I think most people like to have a secret with a girl or boyfriend. It keeps things exciting."
We know you like secrets!


"If it suddenly dies down and suddenly no one is interested... yeah, it is worrying. It's scary to think that it all might just fundamentally stop after the Twilight thing's finished."
We would never let that happen Rob!



"I offered to do a naked photoshoot - but no one wanted to see me naked. It started off with me naked and they were like, 'Actually, just forget it'"
Whoever turned that down should be shot! Just sayin!




Whats your favorite Rob quote? Tell me in the comments below!

More details on 33 Days of Rob here!!

No comments: