Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 33 (Last Day !!) : Why do you like Kristen?


Whats not to love? She is fierce, not afraid to speak her mind, a talented actress and absolutely GORGEOUS!! She is unique which is one thing I LOVE about her. Shes not afraid to stand out. She is awkward but again I LOVE that about her! She is sexy! She is dating one of the HOTTEST men in the world!! She appreciates her fans and doesn't take them for granted! I honestly don't see how people could not like her. She is an amazing person. Just because she doesn't always say what they want to hear does not make her any less of an amazing actress or person!

This is the last post for 33 Days of Kristen! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it!! Thanks to everyone who participated in the posts and actually read them, it means a lot to me!

More details on 33 Days of Kristen here!!

No comments: