Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 33 (Last Day!!): Why do you like Rob?


What is not to LOVE about Rob? He is HILARIOUS!! He has so much personality. I don't see how people can say he is shy!! He is goofy but in a very sexy way! I love funny guys, such a turn on! He is GORGEOUS!! I don't know who is more gorgeous, him or Kristen! He is an amazing and talented actor. He cares about his fans. He is a musician (HOT) and not to mention a beautiful and sexy voice! He seems like such a nice guy who hasn't changed because of the fame! He just seems very down to earth and like a genuinely nice guy that you could take home to mom! He has amazing sex hair!! I just want to rub my hands threw it once!! Just once! My life would be complete! Did I mention he is hot? 

This is the last post for 33 Days of Rob! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it!! Thanks to everyone who participated in the posts and actually read them, it means a lot to me!

More details on 33 Days of Rob here!!

No comments: