Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 33 (Last Day!!): Why do you like/believe in Robsten?




I LOVE me so Robsten and I 100% believe in them!! How anyone could think anything different is beyond me! Its so OBVIOUS!!! They just mesh so well together. They are like magnets. When he moves she moves and vise versa! They are both awkward but its very cute! I love their awkwardness!! They make the same gestures and facial expressions, its insane to sit back and watch when they are around each other. The way they look at each other is HOT!! They constantly look like they want to jump each others bones! They would make such beautiful little babies! They are just so adorable words cant describe how happy it makes me to see them together!! I just love them, end of story!

Robsten Forever!! ♥

This is the last post for 33 Days of Robsten/Twilight/Bedward! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it!! Thanks to everyone who participated in the posts and actually read them, it means a lot to me!

More details on 33 Days of Robsten/Bedward/Twilight here!


No comments: