Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!


I know its still a few days away but I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am going to be VERY busy this week so in case I dont get the opportunity to post later, I thought I would now! I am going to be spending the day with my family! We always wake up early Thursday to make sausgae balls and watch the Thanksgiving Day parade! I have dont that practically my whole life and I am still doing it now! Then we have our big Thanksgiving Day dinner with our turkey, dressing, stuffing, ham, caseroles, vegetables and of course the deserts!!! Then we play some board games and watch a Christmas movie or two. And we cant forget the Black Friday shopping! Im not sure if I am up for it this year. Last year, I waited outside, in the FREEZING cold for almost 3 hours outside of Toys R Us. NOT FUN! So Im not sure if I am going to participate in that this year, we will see! Oh and then on Friday I get to decorate the house for Christmas! I am still living with my parents through college, and my mom goes ALL out with her Christmas decorations! But I wouldnt have it any other way!

What are y'alls favorite Thanksgiving Day traditions??  Any the same as mine? My favorite would probably be watching the parade and eating sausage balls! I only get to eat sausgae balls once a year so I try and take advantage of it!

Then on Saturday, the 26th, my twins will be turning 3 years old!! I know I have mentioned them a few times before and I have a few pictures of them under my about me section. For those of you who dont know, my twins are my dogs Jack and Cora. They are from the same litter and look identical minus the size! Anyways, I am having a little party for them on Saturday! I have them each a little "doggie" cake and they are getting some presents! They are spoiled! But they deserve it, they are the best!!

Here are some pictures of my precious babies to refresh your memory:


The top two pictures are actually from their first Birthday!! I know!! Its sickening how much I love them! I treat them like kids but thats what they are to me, my kids!


Anyone else spoil their pooches?!? Let me know in the comment section!

Seeing as how it is Thanksgiving week, I thought it would be fun to say what I am Thankful for and let you all tell me what you are thankful for! I am very thankful for my friends and family! I have an amazing support system who all love me unconditonally. I am also thankful for my two babies (of course!). I am thankful for the roof over my head. The opportunity to receive an education. I am thankful to have food on the table each night. And most importantly, God.

So, now its your turn! What are some things you are thankful for this Thanksgiving?!? Let me know in the comment section below! I look forward to hearing some of your answers!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :) Enjoy your friends and family!

No comments: