Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hello all!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I certainly did! Its nice being off from school for the whole next week!!! This semester has certainly been a breeze up until now! So, this break is a much needed one if I do say so myself! I am taking 2 online classes and 2 regular classes this semester! My online classes are pretty easy! Everything is so well paced. My other classes are a completely different story.

After Thanksgiving break I only have 3 days of classes to attend but a total of 4 classes in all. While that seems simple enough, I assure you that it is not. Why you ask? Well because I have a paper, presentation, notebook check and field notes all due within those 3 class days! Really not looking forward to that at all! But I took this past weekend to enjoy myself because I knew this coming week I would be having to catch up on all of my school work.

BUT I will be taking some time out this week to take my mom to see Breaking Dawn. She has been begging me to take her so that gives me an excuse to see it again. Hopefully it will get my mind away from the school work for a few hours! And who knows, I might like it better the second time around. Has anyone else seen it more than once? I know a lot of you who read my blog are MAJOR Twi-hards so I am assuming you have all seen it a few times at this point.

On a side note, I am still trying to reach my goal of 650 followers on Twitter so that I can finally give away one of the three(four now!) Twilight soundtracks of the winners choice!!!! I have been working on this for a year. I gave up at at about 500 followers because real life got in the way and I didnt have time to promote my blog and Twitter as much. Even though I gave up trying to get more, somehow I am now only FIFTY FOUR followers away from my goal!! So thanks to everyone who got me this far and kept the word out there! You all are amazing. Hopefully I still have some readers out there who are wanting to participate in the contest! And for those of you who cant remember all of the details, here is a refresher: rules! And thats it! At the rate my twitter followers keeps jumping, I expect to be there in a week or less. So if you are still interested, follow the link above and enter the contest! But remember, you must follow ALL of the rules in order to be eligible to win! I really want to give a prize away (it was fun the first time) so please help me reach my goal of 650 followers and maybe one of you could be the new winner!! If this goes well, I might do a third contest!! :)

So, I guess thats all for now folks! Sorry for boring everyone!

No comments: